Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


My name is Rebekah . I am 9 in a half  and my two middle names are named after my great grandmothers . I was born in New Zealand up North 2002.
My eyes are green like a green stone and sometimes they go blue and shine like diamonds. I have shiny blond and brown hair, peach coloured skin and I am a little bit tall.

I have four cool brothers, three beautiful sisters and 1 step sister who lives in South Africa. I also have four fantastic goldfish - one is mine and the other 3 goldfish are owned by my siblings. I live with my Mum ,step Dad ,two brothers and my cute baby sister. I love my family because they make me feel special.

I feel proud about my culture because we live in a big city and we get provided with the things that we like. I like the sky tower because its big and you can bungie jump, Rainbow’s end is so much fun. When I think about my culture, I think about the native kiwis in our country and the silver fern. My culture is amazing.

I love doing chores ,playing with my brothers and sisters at home. At school I like playing with my friends and using a Netbook for education.

My best friend is Tiere because she is my neighbour and she is my classmate. My other friend is chardonnay she has been my best friend since 2011.
I like my best friends because we play games we agree on.

My learning goal at school is to learn different strategies so I can become a maths genius.
My other learning goal is to ask for help when I can’t complete my learning tasks. When I grow up I want to be a scientist so I can discover new things and share my new knowledge and discovery with others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI REBEKAH


I LOVED YOUR STORY

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Rebekah,
I enjoyed reading your description. I think you will be an awesome scientist when you grow up.
Keep using interesting, powerful words and this will help you 'level up' in writing. Keep up the great thinking!

Ms Aireen

Justin B said...

HI Becky

You have written such an accurate description of yourself.I think you will make a COOL scientist,because you are a very bright young lady.Keep up the good work.I'm very proud of you.

Post a Comment